1944 - Aerial View of HCJB in 1944

Radio Station HCJB began moving to its current location in 1939. In the foreground is the back of the transmitter building. A second story was added around 1953 when it became the business office. At the back right is the Jones’ home. A radio studio was attached to the right side of their house. The studio controls were actually located in their dining room.